Translate

Monday, October 21, 2013

Ennio Capasa : Costume National 2014

 Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen ,
Sorry I have been away for a while.. I have been battling with an enormous flu .. but enough about that.. Today I want to discuss a designer that I just embarked upon. His name is Ennio Capasa , a brilliant Italian designer who is the founder of Costume National.  Might I add , he is absolutely gorgeous!!
                              
 
 Even though he is absolutely stunning, I didn't come to blog about just that . I actually want to discuss his collection for Fashion Week 2014 .  The best way to describe it is BOLD and Architectural in a way ... I do not want to describe his style to other designers but I would say that he is a bit of Armani with a touch of Tom Ford for Gucci in the 90's. Though, he is a different designer all on his own , with a style of his own in which I will present to you shortly. He used many aesthetical qualities of the 90's such as blacks whites and minimalism to the highest degree. Though there is another aspect in which I haven't yet discussed is the mere proportionality of the designs. There is  huge ying- yang quality of where the proportions have shifted in asymmetrical ways of which the colors balance each other off. Where black pants in complemented with a white vest with larger bottom edge then the other side. This collection looks luxurious with a construction deconstruction feel which I love.  One thing I am grateful for is that all his designs are actually wearable even though most collections of this type are un-wearable in modern day world.  One can wear his prete-porter collection and look refined and sleek.
 
Here are some of the looks from the Runway which I love :
 










 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment