Translate

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Alice & Olivia

 As I was looking at the trends of the season, I observed one of my favorites these last few days ..
      Alice & Olivia - Spring 2014
 When I looked through the collection , it felt like a window was open and popped out a collection that screams " Audrey Hepburn meets Ulyana Sergeenko" ... Designer Stacey Bendet paired a collection filled with  fitted pants with absolutely long  luxurious tea length dresses. Its a collection that stands out amongst a lot of designers at New York Fashion Week ... Pastel colours that make you feel soft and just pretty .. But tailored made cuts and added leather that make you feel like your not all girly but modern with sleek lines.

 I am absolutely in love with these looks in particular :
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you friends for stopping by ..
More later on the updates of  my opinions on New York Fashion Week
xo xo Camilledujour


1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog! Thank you so much for your sweet comment I really appreciated!!! :)
    xoxo Sophia

    http://styleofsophia.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete